Policy Reference: VIII.E.3
Form: DOD Industrial Plant Equipment
Requisition (DD Form 1419)
Obtain Blank Forms From: The sponsoring government agency.
Forward Completed Forms To: Office of Sponsored Programs,
Carruthers Hall, for processing to
the sponsoring government agency.
See requirements stated below.
Receive government equipment, Forward a DD Form 1419. Attach
or relinquish government a Grant and Contract Change
equipment to third parties. Request, Form SP-23,
Request authorization to Forward a DD Form 1419 with
purchase the following types a Grant and Contract Change
of equipment on DOD/NASA Request, Form SP-23,
contracts and grants: (Procedure 8-15).
-Automated data processing Note: A copy of the DD Form-
equipment costing $25,000 1419 which has been signed and
or more, (also attach DD returned by the sponsor must
Form 1815).* be attached to the Purchase
-Equipment items controlled Requisition submitted to
by the Defense Industrial Purchasing and Materials
Plant Equipment Center Services.
(DIPEC) costing $10,000
-Equipment items for NASA
contracts costing $5,000
Space for "Requisition Number" should be left blank.
* Contract OSP for copies and instructions.
The numbered items on the sample form should be completed as
1. Leave blank.
2. Enter manufacturer's name.
2a. Complete as stated.
3. Leave blank.
4. Leave blank.
5. Complete as stated.
6. Indicate if physical inspection is required before acceptance.
7. Include if needed for description.
8. Enter complete detailed description so reader can decide on
9. Enter University's name and address.
10. Enter contract number authorizing item.
10a. Enter contract date.
11. Leave blank.
12. Enter "x" in contractor block.
13. Indicate the item's purpose; if classified, so state.
14. Complete as stated.
15. Enter date by which non-availability must be known.
16. Leave blank.
17. Insert the word "research."
18. Indicate as appropriate; if "yes", enter contract
19. Leave blank.
20. Enter name of Director, Office of Sponsored Programs.
21. Complete as stated.
22. Complete as stated.
23. to 41. Leave blank.
42. Complete as required.
43. Enter principal investigator's name.
44. Complete as stated.
45. Complete as stated.
46. Indicate address to which item is to be shipped.
47. Leave blank.
48. Enter principal investigator's name and address.
49. Leave blank.
50. Complete as required.
51. Complete as required.
ISSUED BY: 06/11/91